Perhaps the world’s best advocate for books and the power of reading, Liberty Hardy joins us on the podcast to talk about books she loved in 2017 and books she’s looking forward to in 2018.
Books mentioned include:
Some of 2017’s Best!
- The Hearts Invisible Furies by John Boyne
- White Tears by Hari Kunzru
- See What I Have Done by Sarah Schmidt
Looking forward to in 2018!
- The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore by Kim Fu
- Not my White Savior by Julayne Lee
- I Am, I Am, I Am by Maggie O’Farrell
- The Incendiaries by R.O. Kwon
- The Book of M by Peng Shepherd